Monday, March 29, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away!!!

I can't believe the rain!!! This month alone we must have gotten at least 10 inches. One good thing - it's not snow!

In between mopping/vacuuming the water in the basement I've been working on my "studio". I have a big project I'm working on and when I can I'll tell you all about it. Also, I just got some new toys (stained glass/grinder/soldering supplies) and can't wait to start playing with them.

Year ago, I heard someone say "pick an organization method and stick with it." Unfortunately the method I picked just doesn't work. I sorted by color and also by type. All of my real pearls are in one place, glass pearls in another, gemstones in another, hanks in another, blue beads in another, green beads in another. I think you get the idea. When I start working on a new project I have to go to several different areas to find the right materials. I'm trying to figure out the best way to organize so I won't have to do it again in a few months. Any suggestions on how you've organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.