Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Changes...

Hi Everyone,

As you can see, things are changing here. I recently got a new computer and I'm still on a learning curve with my change from Windows XP to Windows 7. Even though Staples said my programs, printer and scanner would work with my new computer THEY WERE WRONG!!! Most of my programs don't run, my trusty HP Laserjet 1012 does not work and neither does my trusty Visioneer scanner. Luckily I have a Kodak ESP7 AIO printer that works. The scanning is a bit hit or miss though.

 
I'm trying to come up with a logo and standard colors for my "brand" so you'll still be seeing some changes.

The biggest change right now is the events list on the right side of the page. Click on the links/bold words to get detailed descriptions of upcoming classes and their supply lists. I've also included some upcoming bead related events.

If something doesn't work for you or if you have suggestions let me know.

Happy beading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.