Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Upcoming Classes

I'm still having problems sending emails so I'm going to post the upcoming class schedule here. Once Cablevision/Optimum gets here on Monday and rewires my house I should be able to send group emails again.

July 9 - Earring Wardrobe (Beginner/Intermediate)
July 16 - Peyote Stitch Bracelet - Part 1 [basic peyote stitch] (Beginner)
July 23 - Peyote Stitch Bracelet - Part 2 [finishing and embellishment] (Beginner/Intermediate)
July 30 - Bead Social/UFO Night (All Levels)
August 6 - Bugle Bead Bracelet (Beginner/Intermediate)
August 13 - Working with Chain and Links (Beginner/Intermediate)
August 20 - Lacy Anklet or Necklace (Beginner/Intermediate)
August 27 - Bead Social/UFO Night (All Levels)


I'm working on the September schedule so if you have any requests/suggestions for upcoming classes please send them to me ASAP.

Thanks!

Hope to see you soon...

Julie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.