Monday, July 14, 2008

Peyote Stitch Classes

I'm really looking forward to teaching class the next 2 weeks.

Peyote stitch was something I wanted to learn for a long time but for some reason I just wasn't getting it. After several attempts (and failures) I received an AWESOME tip from somone. (Sorry - I'm not going to tell you here. You'll have to come to class!) That tip made all the difference in the world. Peyote stitch is now one of my favorite stitches.

If you come to class this week you'll see what I mean. With so many different colors and sizes of beads the possibilities for creating beautiful jewelry pieces are only limited by your imagination.

In this week's class you'll learn even count peyote stitch to create a basic bracelet. During next week's class you will learn how to add the clasp and several embellishment techniques to make your bracelet truly unique.

You do not need to take both classes. Some students already know peyote stitch and some students only want to learn how to do peyote stitch.

If you are planning to take this class please send me an email so that I know how many students to prepare for.

Please feel free to email any questions or pictures of your bead creations.

Hope to see you soon. Happy beading!

Julie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.