Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Peyote Stitch Class Part 2 - July 23rd

Ooops! I forgot to post about tonight's class.

This week I'll be showing you several techniques to embellish your plain peyote stitch bracelet.

I'll give you some basic techniques but as you'll see, the sky's the limit!

Make sure to have your basic bracelet completed before class. I'll show you several clasp options and then we'll get into embellishment.

You'll need small, medium and large beads to compliment or accent your basic bracelet.

Hope to see you tonight!

Julie :-)

2 comments:

  1. I had such fun in class creating a beautiful cuff style bracelet! I just love Peyote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy,

    Your bracelet was GORGEOUS!!! The color selection and accent beads go great together.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.