Friday, July 11, 2008

Embellished Peyote Stitch Bracelet (Part 1) - July 16

This is a beginner/intermediate class.

Peyote stitch is probably the most popular beading stitch - but not always the easiest to learn! Through trial and error I've come up with a method I think everyone will be able to get the hang of. This class will cover basic even count peyote stitch. Students will make a basic peyote strip to be used as the bracelet base during Part 1 of this class and add the clasp and embellishment in the next class. Some work at home between classes may be required. THIS IS A STITCH CLASS USING NEEDLE AND THREAD. ~~ YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE BOTH PARTS OF CLASS.
(Limit 8 students)

Supplies: Size 6 or 8 seed beads (for bracelet base), assorted beads/embellishments (to be used in Part 2 of the class), beading thread or braided fishing line, Thread Heaven or similar thread conditioner, beading needles, 3-hole bar clasp (or similar), bead mat
Cost: $20 + supplies

If you plan to attend this class please e-mail me so that I know you're coming. AC Moore is enforcing the minimum 2 student rule so if there aren't at least 2 students signed up 48 hours in advance the class will be cancelled.

Julie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.