Tuesday, April 29, 2008

May Classes at AC Moore

Here's a quick rundown of classes for May:

May 7 - Multi-Strand Bracelet or Necklace [Beginner/Intermediate]
May 10 (Saturday 2-4:30pm) - Mom & Me Class for Mother's Day (pearl necklace and bracelet) [Beginner] [Bring your Mom to class and she gets a special treat!]
May 14 - Bead Loomed Bracelet [Beginner/Intermediate]
May 21 – Herringbone Wire Wrap Pendant and Earrings [Intermediate]
May 28 - UFO Night/Bead Social [All Levels]


I'm working on the sample pictures. As soon as I get them taken and cleaned up I'll post them. I'll also be including them in the email I send out.

Happy Beading!

Julie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.