Sunday, April 13, 2008

Innovative Beads Expo on Saturday

Five of us met for a beadventure down to the Innovative Beads Expo in Edison on Saturday. Mindy drove again. (THANK YOU! THANK YOU!) We're going to have to come up with a nickname for her mini-van! LOL

As usual, there was a huge selection of beads, findings, fibers, etc. which results in brain overload imaging all of the creative possibilities. I was able to restrain myself and only bought what I REALLY needed. Others though, were unable to control their spending. :-) I can't wait to see what we all make from the goodies we bought.

As soon as I get some things made I'll post them.

Hope to see you soon! Happy beading!

Julie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.