Sunday, April 13, 2008

Items I'm Looking For...

Yesterday's bead show really got my creative juices flowing. When I got home I sketched out a lot of pieces. I'm getting on sort of a "trash to treasure" altered art kick. Now I just need to find all of the items I need.

Here's a list of what I'm looking for:
  • chopsticks (not the wooden ones from take out)
  • game pieces
  • dominoes
  • vintage clip art/pictures
  • buttons
  • lace/ribbon
  • metal tins from mints or candy
  • scrabble tiles
  • tri-ominoes
  • bottle caps from soda and/or beer bottles
  • microscope slides
  • old charms
  • cigar boxes
  • old/foreign stamps

If you have any of these items floating around your house and you'd like to get rid of them let me know. I will gladly give them a new home.

Thanks!

Julie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.