Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Spring!

You know you've been looking in the stores at all of the new jewelry trends for Spring. Come to a class and learn how to make the jewelry yourself. Now that the weather's getting better there's no excuse for not coming out to a class.

I'm trying to offer at least one stringing, stitch and wire class each month. In order to be able to complete a project during the allotted class time and wear it home, I'm concentrating on smaller projects. If you'd be interested in larger projects they would have to be 2-part classes or longer workshops on the weekends. If you would be interested in either of these please let me know.


Don't forget that when you sign up for a class you receive 10% off all of your class supplies.

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.