Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What have YOU been making?

I'm hoping that this blog will become more interactive with the people who visit here. I see that people are visiting but no one is leaving any comments. :-( Let's see if I can get this to change...

If you've taken one (or more) of my classes I hope you learned something and, most of all, enjoyed yourself.

I'd love so see some of the things you've made. Please send me a picture or pictures or a link to your photo album so that I can post them and share them with others. Make sure to include the name you'd like credited under the picture.
If there's something you want to learn or need a refresher on please let me know and I'll try to schedule it for an upcoming class. You can leave me a comment or send me an email.

Happy beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.