Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Upcoming Classes

I hope you're having a good summer. Can you believe it's August already? It sure has been warm. Luckily my studio (aka my "craft cave") is nice and cool.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been trying (for probably the hundredth time) to reorganize my studio. Hmm... Do I sort my beads by color or type? There are pros and cons to each method. I sort one way and then decide I want it another. Ahhh!

Just wanted to let you know what classes are coming up at A.C. Moore in Dover/Rockaway, NJ.

8/4 - Daisy Chain Bracelet or Necklace (Beg/Inter)
8/11 - Earring Wardrobe (Beg/Inter)
8/18 - Flat Herringbone Stitch Bracelet/Necklace (Beg/Inter)
8/25 - Bead Social/UFO Night (All Levels)
9/1 - St. Petersburg Chain (Beg/Inter)
9/8 - Summer Memories Charm Bracelet (Beg/Inter)
9/15 - Back to School - Beading Basics (Beg/Inter)
9/22 - Peyote Stitch Basics (Beg/Inter)
9/29 - Bead Social/UFO Night (All Levels)

You can also get the info at the A.C. Moore website http://www.acmoore.com/classschedule.aspx?sid=122.

If you have any questions or suggestions for classes leave a comment or send me an email.

Happy beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.