Tuesday, August 24, 2010

September Beading/Jewelry Making Classes at A.C. Moore Dover/Rockaway, NJ

Below is the schedule for the classes I'll be teaching at A.C. Moore in Dover/Rockaway, NJ in September.

9/1 - St. Petersburg Chain (Beg/Inter)
9/8 - Summer Memories Charm Bracelet (Beg/Inter) 
9/15 - Back to School - Beading Basics (Beg/Inter)
9/22 - Peyote Stitch Basics (Beg/Inter)
9/29 - Bead Social/UFO Night (All Levels)


You can also get the schedule at the A.C. Moore website http://www.acmoore.com/classschedule.aspx?sid=122.


If you have any questions or suggestions for classes leave a comment or send me an email.


Happy beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.