Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Day!!!

The snow started early this AM and has switched back and forth between snow, sleet and rain. It's been back to snow for a while now. So far we've gotten several inches of snow on the ground. A wet heavy snow this time, not the light fluffy stuff. We're supposed to have upwards of 12 inches by tomorrow morning. Ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm SO ready for Spring. How about you?

Lisa, Renu and Stephanie joined me at A.C. Moore last night for our Bead Social/UFO Night. Lots of chit chatting as usual. Everyone finished at least one piece of jewelry.

Next week is the Earring Wardrobe class. Learn how to make earrings to match whatever you're wearing.

I'm still working on setting up my new computer to the way I like it. Hopefully it doesn't take me 5 years like it did last time. LOL

Enjoy your snow day. Be careful on the roads if you have to be out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.