Monday, October 19, 2009

October 21 - Wire Wrapped Focal Bead/Pendant Necklace Class (Beginner/Intermediate)

Do you have a large bead, gemstone pendant or gemstone donut and don't know how to use it in your jewelry designs? Learn several functional and decorative wire wrapping techniques to use them as focal elements. (This is not a wire wrap bezel class.)

Supplies:
  • large bead, gemstone pendant or gemstone donut
  • smaller accent beads and/or spacers
  • 20, 22 or 24 gauge wire in your choice of color
  • necklace to hang pendant on or supplies to make beaded necklace
Tools:
  • round nose pliers
  • wire cutters
  • bead mat
Please let me know if you plan to attend this class so that I make sure to bring enough handouts and tools.

Hope to see you soon.

Happy beading!

Julie :-)

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    "Holey Rock"! I love my wire wrapped pendant. If you make it back down to FLA, please walk the beach for therapy and while your enjoying a brief calm....look for more!
    Thanks,
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.