Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CLASS TONIGHT (10/14/09) CANCELED

I just called AC Moore and no one has signed up for tonight's class so it has been canceled.

Remember, I need at least one person signed up at the store or confirmed with me by noon the day of class or the class will be canceled.

Next week's class is:

Wire Wrapped Focal Bead/Pendant Necklace
Do you have a large bead, gemstone pendant or gemstone donut and don't know how to use it in your jewelry designs? Learn several functional and decorative wire wrapping techniques to use them as focal elements. (This is not a wire wrap bezel class.)

Supplies: large bead, gemstone pendant or gemstone donut; smaller accent beads; 20, 22 or 24 gauge wire; necklace to hang pendant on or supplies to make beaded necklace

Hope to see you soon.

Happy beading!

Julie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.