Monday, October 12, 2009

Beadventure by the Bay

Hi Everyone,

I'm away on a Beadventure this weekend learning new beady things.



Besides beading, one of my other passions is photography - especially nature and outdoors. Here's a picture I took earlier. Yes, that was the sunset. Absolutely gorgeous. No, I did absolutely nothing to the image.

Don't forget Wednesday's class - Herringbone (Ndebele) Stitch Bracelet. This IS a stitch class using needle and thread. We'll be using 4mm cube beads (or similar sized uniform shape beads) and coordinating seed beads. This stitch works up pretty fast when you're using larger beads so you should be able to finish most, if not all, of your project during class.

Hope to see you Wednesday.

Happy beading!

Julie :-)

1 comment:

  1. Julie,

    That photo of the sunset it just amazing!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.