Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Wow. Where did the week go?

We had a fun class last Wednesday. Just two students but we had a nice time. Sorry about the confusion about the classroom too. They seem to be having some communication problems in that store.

I'm just about finished with the schedule for February. I'll be emailing it to all of you in the next few days and I'll be posting it on here along with pictures. There won't be a class on the 6th. From now on I'm going to try to have one stitch class, one wire class and the Free Style/Bead Social each month. The other class(es) will be a students choice. (I'll explain how that works in another post.)

Thanks for voting in my "polls". It looks like we'll keep classes on Wednesday nights. If you and your friends would like to have a "Ladies Night Out" bead class at another time just let me know. We need at least two students for a class.

I'm hoping to take some pictures during upcoming classes so that I can post them here. Those of you that aren't attending classes can see what you're missing out on!!!

Have a GREAT week. I hope to see you soon!

Happy beading!

Julie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.