Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fire Mountain Gems - New Catalog

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my new FMG Jewelry Maker's Comprehensive Catalog. This thing is HUGE!!! The catalog I usually get is the regular 448 page catalog. This one is 1,216 pages. I'm sure I'll be spending the next 2-3 hours pouring through the pages.

If you are interested in getting a free copy of the regular catalog you can get it here: http://www.firemountaingems.com/catreq.asp?lnksrc=3&navsrc=2. This catalog is a GREAT reference guide. Just ask Eileen who carted it through Beadfest last year in a wheeled suitcase!!!

The more items you buy the better the discount. Hopefully we'll be able to get a group buy together this time. Too many things converged against us last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.