Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Class Schedule for October

I'm a new Beading/Jewelry Instructor at Michael's in East Hanover, NJ. I've taught classes before both privately and at another craft store. I'm really looking forward to teaching again, meeting old friends and making new ones. I hope to see you soon!

Classes are taught at Michael's in the Castle Ridge Shopping Center, 410 Route 10 (west bound lane) East Hanover, NJ Sunday afternoons from 1:00-3:00pm (unless otherwise noted). Cost for each class is $25.

Classes MUST be signed up for in person at the store, or online at https://classes.michaels.com/OnlineClasses/control/dateView?storeId=9860, at least 48 hours in advance (by 1:00pm on Friday afternoon). If at least 2 people are not signed up the class will be canceled. If this day/time doesn't work for you please let me know and I'll try to arrange an alternate.

Here are the classes I'm teaching in October:

October 6 - Intro to Crimping
October 13 - Intro to Pearl Knotting
October 20 - Intro to Chain Maille
October 27 - Advanced Crimping

You can always click on the Upcoming Classes/Events tab for additional information. Photos of sample class projects will be posted soon.

Happy Beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.