Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Classes at Michaels!

I'm officially a Michaels Bead Corner Design Academy certified instructor. Woohoo! I'll be teaching at the East Hanover, NJ store. Last Saturday, September 21st, Michaels had an Open House for classes. I got to meet my fellow instructors and lots of new potential students. Several instructors had sign ups for their classes but not me.  :-)

My classes will be held on Sundays from 1:00-3:00pm. There are two other jewelry instructors at the East Hanover location and their classes are during the week. If Sunday afternoon doesn't work for you just let me know. I'm flexible with days and times and maybe we can make other arrangements.

Here are a few pictures from the Open House.

Oscar the painting instructor
Samples of the knit and crochet projects

Samples of the Scrapbooking projects

A sample from the Wilton Instructor for Lion Brand Yarns birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.