Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Peyote Stitch Plus Class - Wednesday, 5/19, 6-8:15pm

Now that you know how to do peyote stitch, step up your work by learning how to add embellishments, attach different types of closures and how to follow patterns. Knowledge of peyote stitch is necessary. THIS IS A STITCH CLASS USING NEEDLE AND THREAD. (Project will probably NOT be finished during class.)

Supply List:
• peyote stitch strip almost complete
• assorted beads, buttons, etc. for embellishments
• beading thread or braided fishing line
• Thread Heaven or similar thread conditioner
• beading needles
• clasp of your choice or fancy button

Tools:
• scissors
• bead board and/or bead mat (recommended but not necessary)
 
Please let  me know if you plan to attend class so that I have enough handouts.

Happy beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.