Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May Flowers Necklace - Wednesday, 5/12, 6-8:15pm

Learn wire wrapping techniques to attach lucite, glass or shrink plastic flowers and other beads to pieces of chain. At the end of class you’ll leave with a stunning May Flowers necklace sure to be the envy of your friends.

Supply List:
• lucite, glass or shrink plastic flowers (some will be provided)
• crystals, pearls and/or glass accent beads
• 2” head pins
• small, medium and large link chain pieces
• clasp of choice

Tools:
• wire cutters
• round nose pliers
• crimping pliers
• bead board and/or bead mat (recommended but not necessary)

Cost: $20 + supplies

1 comment:

  1. I melted all of the shrink plastic flowers I was making for class. I had to come up with Plan B REALLY quickly. Luckily I love lucite, glass, plastic flowers so I had quite a few options. Mindy and Renu made GORGEOUS necklaces. Plan B actually worked out better than Plan A!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.