Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January Classes at AC Moore Dover/Rockaway

Following are the Beading/Jewelry Making classes being taught at the Dover/Rockaway AC Moore this month. All classes are on Wednesday nights from 6:00pm - 8:30pm.

January 14 - Beaded Jump Ring Jewelry (Beginner/Intermediate)
January 21 - Peyote Stitch Beaded Beads (Beginner/Intermediate)
January 28 - UFO Night/Bead Social (All Levels)

If you have any questions or suggestions for future classes let me know.

Hope to see you soon! Happy Beading!

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    I enjoyed last night's class! (As usual!) It was so nice to see Lisa again. I can't wait to get started on the projects you have slated for January.
    See ya next week,
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.