Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a great holiday season. Can you believe it's January 7th already?

Yet again I've been having computer and internet problems. Sending emails and accessing web pages have been next to impossible. I figured out one of my problems - one of my memory chips on my motherboard got fried. I did a band aid fix for now and hope to have a better fix over the weekend.

Once things are back to normal (Ha! Ha!) I hope to be updating this blog on a weekly basis. If you have any comments/questions please post them or send me an email at JewelrybyJules at aol.com or JewelrybyJules at gmail.com.

Classes for 2009 will be more project based instead of just technique based. I will usually post a picture on this blog or try to send them in an email.

Have a GREAT 2009! Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.