Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September 3 – Multi-Purpose Necklace (Beginner/Intermediate)

This is a basic beading class with a twist. After you’ve done your basic stringing, you’ll learn some wire wrapping techniques to convert a basic badge holder or eyeglass holder into a regular necklace. Students should be able to complete their project during class. (You can make a basic necklace if you don't want to make a badge or eyeglass holder.)

Supplies: Assortment of beads for necklace and embellishments, stringing material (ex. Beadalon), toggle clasp, crimp beads or tubes, head pins, jump rings, a bead board or bead mat is also recommended

Cost: $20 + supplies

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    This class was alot of fun! I used the eyeglass holder I made this weekend to hold my sunglasses while at the beach.
    Thanks for all the cool and useful ideas!
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.