Thursday, August 14, 2008

Delicas Anyone???

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all having a nice summer.

As many of you know, I belong to several bulk buy groups online. One of them is having a buy on seed beads and delicas. The prices are fantastic.

In case you didn't notice, AC Moore drastically cut their selection of delicas when they did their recent jewelry reset.

Delicas are the almost perfectly uniform beads I use in peyote stitch. (I LOVE THEM!!!) Someone recently told me how they explain the difference between seed beads and delicas. Seed beads are like mini donuts and delicas are like mini toilet paper rolls.

If you would be interested in participating in this buy please let me know and I'll give you the details. I would need your orders by 11:59pm Saturday night.

Happy Beading!

Julie :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.