Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bugle Bead Bracelet Class - Wednesday, August 6

Hi Everyone,

I had company for the last few days so I'm a little behind on my posts and emails.


Here's info for this week's class:

Bugle Bead Bracelet (Beginner/Intermediate)
A fun bracelet using bugle and seed beads. You’ll use multiple strands of beading wire to make a woven bracelet. More advanced students will learn how to add embellishments. Students should be able to complete their project during class.
(Limit 8 students)

Supplies: Beading wire (ex. Beadalon), 3 to 1 spacer bar, crimp beads or tubes, jump rings, clasp, bugle beads – size #3, 7mm or ¼”, coordinating size 8/0 seed beads, a bead board or bead mat is also recommended

Cost: $20 + supplies
Hope to see you soon!
Julie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.