Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June Classes - Better Late Than Never!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in getting out the June class schedule. I was away for a few weeks and had very limited computer access and when I got home my phone and internet were out. Finally got a repairman out yesterday afternoon and it looks like I'll be limping along a litte while longer. They're coming back to rewire my house within the next two weeks. Once that's done things should be back to normal so I'll be posting on a more regular basis. In the mean time, here's the class schedule for the rest of June and July.

June 18 - Daisy Chain Bracelet ( Beginner)
June 25 - Hemp Knotting (Beginner)

July 2 - Summer Style Anklets and Bracelets (Beginner/Intermediate)
July 9 - Earring Wardrobe (Beginner/Intermediate)
July 16 - Peyote Stitch Bracelet - Part 1 (Beginner)
July 23 - Peyote Stitch Bracelet - Part 2 (Beginner/Intermediate)
July 30 - Bead Social/UFO Night (All Levels)


I need to get my August schedule in ASAP so let me know if you have any suggestions.

Hope to see you soon!

Julie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.