Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Beads at Michaels

Just because I teach at AC Moore doesn't mean I don't check out the competition! LOL

When I saw the Michaels ad on Sunday the new bead section they advertised really caught my eye. I had to go check it out and I must say some of the new items are REALLY nice. My favorites are the "LINKED" bead line. I think I stood in front of that section for 20 minutes or so with a glazed look thinking up all of the great things I could make with them. A few of the employees were giving me weird looks because I was just standing there smiling. LOL

A lot of the other items are the same things they had before just in new packaging. I wish that places like AC Moore and Michaels carried more sterling and gold components. I know they don't usually carry "real" precious metals because they're more expensive. When you need something in a pinch it's easier to run to these stores.

AC Moore usually does their "jewelry reset" in April so I'm hoping that their new line has components like the ones at Michaels. I'd love to be able to incorporate these components into my classes.

OK. Enough rambling for tonight.

Happy beading!

Julie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.