Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Planning Ahead...

OK all you beaders out there in Morris County, and surrounding areas, I need some help. I have given out hundreds of business cards with class info, my name, blog and email address but class signups at A.C. Moore have almost completely stopped. I know A.C. Moore will want my January class schedule soon.

I'd appreciate it if you could please provide some feedback so that I can help you.
  • What day/time would you like to take a class?
  • What projects or techniques do you want to learn?
  • Would you prefer kits that contain everything you need for a project or do you want to be able to pick out your own bead supplies?
  • How much are you willing to pay for a class?
  • Would you be interested in a once a month Bead Social/UFO Night? When?
  • What level do you consider yourself - beginner, intermediate or advanced?
Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to include anything I might have missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.