Monday, October 25, 2010

Monthly Bead Social on Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

Would anyone be interested in a monthly "Bead Social" to be held on a Friday or Saturday night or Sunday afternoon at A.C. Moore? Time would be from approx. 5:30pm to 8:30pm. We could even do it during the day if that works better for you.

Cost would be $5 per person and tools would be available for use during this time so you'd only have to bring your beads! No instruction just a get together to work on your projects, show off your work and get feedback from other beaders/jewelry makers.

Please leave a comment below or send me an email if you'd be interested. If you prefer a different day/time just let me know.

Thanks! Happy Beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.