Saturday, September 25, 2010

Had to Cancel Class on Wednesday

Sad to say, but no one signed up for this class so it was canceled. I was sad because I LOVE teaching peyote stitch. I guess it's because it took me a few tries to learn it myself and I like to see when someone else "gets" it.

I couldn't NOT bead on a Wednesday night so I went over to MM's house. I was treated to a violin solo by her son before we started beading. He's only had one lesson so far and I thought he did well. If it was me it would have sounded like cats being strangled!!! LOL MM made some peyote beads and I worked on my pink beaded beads. They all look GREAT. When I get my project finished I'll post pics.

Don't forget, you MUST sign up for class at the store, or notify me that you will attending, at least 24 hours in advance or the class will be canceled.

Next week is our monthy Bead Social/UFO Night. Hope to see you there!

Happy Beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.