Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Beading/Jewelry Making Classes for July and August

Below is the Beading/Jewelry Making class schedule for July and August at AC Moore in Dover/Rockaway, NJ.

July 1 – Bead Cluster Bracelet or Necklace (Beg/Int)
July 8 – Peyote Stitch Plus: Following Patterns (Intermediate)
July 15 – Altered Art Jewelry (Beg/Int.) MOVED TO SEPTEMBER
July 22 – Memory Wire Cuff Bracelet (Beg/Int.) MOVED TO SEPTEMBER
July 29 – UFO Night/Bead Social (All Levels) New Price $10

August 5 – Lacy Anklet (Beg/Int.)
August 12 – Just Beachy! Charm Bracelet (Beg./Int.)
August 19 – Illusion Jewelry Set (Beg.)
August 26 – UFO Night/Bead Social (All Levels) New Price $10

September 2 - NO CLASS while AC Moore takes inventory
September 9 - NO CLASS while AC Moore takes inventory

If you have any suggestions for upcoming classes let me know.

Julie :-)

2 comments:

  1. Julie,

    I love my mermaid peyote pattern!

    Thanks,
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy,

    I can't wait to see her all beaded and embellished! I may have to make one too! Now that you know how to read a charted peyote pattern you'll have to start on that intricate mermaid pattern.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.