Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fireline is on sale again at Dick's Sporting Goods!

It's on sale for $12 a spool. There's a $5 mail-in rebate available bringing the final cost to $7.

AWESOME DEAL!!!

Make sure you get the rebate form ($5 off one spool NOT $8 off two spools) at the store because they are NOT available on the Berkley website. This is a Dick's exclusive rebate.

If you do any bead weaving stitches - right angle weave, peyote, herringbone, brick, spiral stitch - you should go get a spool or two. I use 6lb. test the most. I occasionally use 4lb. and 8lb. test. I prefer the crystal color because you can use a Sharpie marker to color the fishing line to match your beadwork.

Happy Beading!

Julie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.