Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fireline on Sale!!!

As many of you know, I'm addicted to bead weaving, especially peyote stitch. My beading thread of choice is Fireline fishing line.

I was looking through the ads from the Sunday paper earlier today and noticed that Fireline is on sale again at Dick's Sporting Goods.

It's on sale for $12 a spool. There's a $5 mail-in rebate available bringing the final cost to $7.

AWESOME DEAL!!!

If you do any bead weaving stitches - right angle weave (next Wednesday night's class), peyote, herringbone, brick, spiral stitch - you should go get a spool or two. I use 6lb. test the most. I occasionally use 4lb. and 8lb. test also. I prefer the crystal color because you can use a Sharpie marker to color the fishing line to match your beadwork.

Happy Beading!

Julie :-)

2 comments:

  1. how do you get the rebate please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask for them when you check out at Dick's. This rebate is specific to their stores. If the rebate is not available ask to speak to a manager.

    If you can't get one let me know. I have one that I can scan and send you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.