Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Wire Work - March 10 - 6:00pm-8:30pm

Get a refresher on basic wire wrapping skills and learn new techniques to make your own jump rings, pendant bails, charms, clasps and other findings. Working with jigs will also be covered.

This is a beginner/intermediate class. Some prior wire work experience is helpful but not necessary.

Supplies: Assortment of beads, various gauge wire, jump ring tool (optional), wire jig (optional), a bead board or bead mat is also recommended

Cost: $20 + supplies

If you have a project in mind, please let me know before class so that I bring all of the necessary supplies and tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.