Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spiral Stitch Bracelet/Necklace - Wednesday, 2/18

Oops! I just realized I forgot to "publish" this post. Sorry for the delay...


The spiral stitch is one of the most versatile stitches. There are so many variations that you can make it look different every time! More advanced students will learn how to include embellishments. Project will be started in class but might not be completed. THIS IS A STITCH CLASS USING NEEDLE AND THREAD.
(Limit 8 students)


Supplies: Two contrasting, but complimentary, colors of size 6 or 8 seed beads, beading thread or braided fishing line, beading needles, findings (clasp, bead tips/clamshell tips), a bead board or bead mat is also recommended

Cost: $20 + supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I enjoy reading your opinions, advice and more so please feel free to comment as much as you would like.